Thank you, K.D., at Over The Andes for nominating me for this award! You’re awesome! 😀
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions about yourself provided by you nominator—or 11 random facts.
- Nominate 5-11 fellow bloggers with fewer than 1000 followers who you think deserve the award.
- Create a new list of questions for your nominees.
- List the rules in your post.
- Let your nominees know of your nomination personally.
What’s your favorite desert? Cheesecake. Any variety other than red velvet. I don’t believe in red velvet.
What are you reading at the moment? Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare.
Do you have any siblings? 3 sisters and 2 brothers.
What’s the last thing you ate? Pepperoni pizza.
Dogs or cats? Can I choose both? 😉
When was your last vacation? Last month. My younger sister and I went to Port Huron with our two dogs.
Tea or coffee? Tea. I like the smell of coffee, but I don’t like the taste.
What’s the last movie you watched? The Greatest Showman. So awesome.
What’s the first nursery rhyme that comes to mind? Mary Had A Little Lamb (for some reason).
Cups in the cupboard: right side up or upside down? Right side up.
What’s the last blog post you read? https://thesarahdoughty.wordpress.com/2018/07/15/lies-like-rainbows/
My Questions (If you choose to accept them)
- What’s the last blog post you read?
- If you could ship a fictional character to a deserted island populated by angry cannibals, who would you send?
- Which one of your posts are you most proud of?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Cats or dogs or rabbits?
- Bungee jumping or jumping out of a plane?
- Have you ever read a book and thought, “Darn. I wish I wrote this”? Which book was it?
- What is the best advice you’ve been given – writing advice or otherwise?
Have a great night!